Aptiv is a global technology leader, with more than 180,000 people across 124 manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers worldwide. With a presence in 44 countries, we address mobility’s toughest challenges through our deep software and systems integration expertise, delivering market relevant solutions for our customers.
- Bachelor's degree from related departments (preferably industrial engineering background).
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Minimum 1 years of full - time work experience in related fields.
- Advanced excel skills and experience of SAP would be an advantage
- Having problem solving and time management skills, being result oriented.
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Ability to manage stress and show flexibility when needed
- Sending orders and short term and long term predictions to suppliers for the raw materials required for production on weekly basis.
- Advancing the material procurement processes within the scope of the budget that will enable the company to reach its financial targets, keeping raw material inventory management within the determined targets.
- To take the necessary measures to prevent material-induced downtime and to solve the problem with minimum cost.
- Purchasing aftersales materials by considering the budget restrictions and production plans.
- Monitoring of obsolete and excess materials in accordance with procedures to prevent new formation.
- Ensuring that processes with significant impacts on material such as engineering changes, special projects, project starts, finishes and model year changes are completed in coordination with the relevant departments and prevent additional costs.
- To ensure that all extra costs (premium) are made, recorded and reported in accordance with company rules / to ensure the necessary coordination for the active monitoring of receivables in the factory in this area.
- To follow up the recovery of supplier-sourced costs.