· University degree from Industrial Engineering Departments.
· Ability to work independently and structured
· Planning and organization skills
· Team and communication skills
· English skills, both written and spoken
· Strong analytical skills.
· Self-starter with excellent written and commutation skills
· Open-minded, enthusiastic and observer.
· Managing the production work standards (Standard time, crew size, work flow …)
· Introduction and expansion of new systems/machine/equipment/work standard to improve the plant productivity
· Preparing and managing the plant lay-out.
· Preparing the short and long term requirements according to company strategy (Machinery, tool, equipment,)
· Preparing analysis and comparison of alternatives and opportunities.
· Design tools for monitoring plant output, mc/operator performance
· Manage projects within technical teams.
· Prepare data for capacity debottlenecking, strategic projects.
· Identify possibilities for process improvement with analyzed data
· Calculate potential savings of ideas measures in the production area
· Support feasibility studies of improvement measures