British American Tobacco is looking for a Junior Brand Manager to join our Marketing team from Istanbul, Turkey!
- Assist the Brand Manager in the development and implementation of BAT’s New Categories plans across multiple markets.
- Work closely with New Product Introduction team to ensure new Brand Launches/Initiatives are delivered OTIF based on the defined cycle plan.
- Work closely with Digital Activation, Retail Activation and End Market Teams to ensure brand initiatives and cycle activities are implemented according to brand objectives
- Analyse brand related data to generate insights, identify potential issues and propose corrective actions and/or new brand activities
- Assist in the development of brand specific Activation initiatives and contribute to the overall development of Brand Activation plans.
- Understand the impact of cost elements on brand profitability and monitor, report/follow brand support expenditure
- Liase with external agencies to ensure assigned brand activities are in line with the requirements of the brief while maintaining day to day communication to achieve desired outcome
Required knowledge, skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in fields of Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, Engineering or equivalent.
- Between 1-3 years’ experience in FMCG or Telecommunications industry
- Having experience in digital marketing campaigns is a plus
- Advanced written & communication skills in English
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Result oriented, curious and resilient