BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT TURKEY IS LOOKING FOR A MANUFACTURING GLOBAL GRADUATE PROGRAM
SENIORITY LEVEL: Global Graduate
LOCATION: Samsun, Turkey
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
British American Tobacco currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Global Graduate Program candidate in the Manufacturing Department to be based in our Samsun factory as the first rotation!
BAT approaches to your early training and career development, through the Global Graduate Program, reflects our recognition that getting the right start is crucial to building a successful career. The Global Graduate Program provides a foundation for your functional, managerial skills and business awareness development.
What is Global Graduate Program & What Do We Offer?
It's a 12-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals! The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of BAT Operations!
At the end of the 12 months, you will be assigned to your first entry-level management role as the Process Executive. It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT
Geographic Scope Samsun
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Comprehensive onboarding to BAT Business and Operations
- A real job assigned in executive level
- World-class leadership training in BAT Global Headquarters
- Participation to international business projects
- Networking & mentorship with senior leaders and other graduates from all over the world
At the end of the 12 months, you will be assigned to your first entry-level management role. You will be located at Samsun Factory (where our operations located) and your first role will be in Manufacturing Function.
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- Graduated from a reputable university in the last 3 years
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Willing to work in Samsun
- Globally mobile
- Fluent in English
- Competitive salary, annual bonus
- Lunch at factory canteen
- Health and life insurance
- Diverse and open team, engaging spirit
Make no mistake, our Global Graduate Program isn’t an easy option. But if you’re the kind of person who always gives their all, it could lead to a uniquely rewarding career!
The only question is are you up to the challenge?
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!