QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Döhler is one of the leading producer and supplier of natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry since 1838. As Döhler Turkey has established in 1998, our company is one of the world’s market leader in its own industry.
Döhler Turkey is looking for a "Customer Service – Long Term Intern" to be employed in our Istanbul Maltepe Office with following qualifications;
- Supporting the department for daily processes,
- Communicating with internal departments to deliver a better Customer Service,
- Preparating the reports in daily basis and sharing with Customer Service team (order report, sample report, contract report, customer notification report, BW report),
- Opening customer sample orders from SAP system and checking with the relevant factory,
- Checking and reporting the system datas which are entered by Customer Service team,
- Preparating monthly reports to support Teamleader Customer Service.
- 3th grade student Chemistry, Chemical or Food Engineering or closely related field,
- Preferably able to work min. 3 days a week,
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal,
- Knowledge and user experience in MS Office Applications,
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Advanced planning, organization and analyzing skills with high attention to details,
- Proactive, solution oriented and creative mindset,
- Willing to increase his/her responsibilities,
- Living or able to live in İstanbul.