Eaton is recognized as a worldwide leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of reliable, high-efficiency hydraulic systems and components for use in mobile and industrial applications. Eaton’s unwavering dedication to leadership in mobile and industrial applications has made Eaton one of the world’s preferred suppliers of hydraulic solutions
· Typically has 1 to 3 years of experience
· Excellent level of English both verbally and in writing
· Statistical Process Control –Minitab knowledge is required
· Design for Six Sigma tools including Design of Experiments
· Ability to work independently and show a strong customer oriented focus,
· Strong team work , analytical thinking and problem solving skills,
· Basic knowledge on operation of Rubber Process Analyzer, Thermal Gravimetric Analyzer , Differential Scanning Calorimetry and Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy testing equipments
Location: Çerkezköy, Tekirdağ / TURKEY
· Responsible for technical support for our rubber compound development activities that includes mixing, extrusion and calendaring.
· Run projects together with universities funded by Tübitak/Teydeb (government organization) in order to achieve product and process effectiveness.
· Leads Lab scaling studies to ensure quality of the compounds used in production
· Lead Facility in the Plant Environment through Facility Services Team to ensure; compliance to policies and legal guidelines,
· Follows the technological advances in order to adopt the usage of new advance materials for rubber hose production and prepare projects accordingly.
· Works closely together with the sales and product managers and give technical support in order to develop innovative products and services for the customers
This position presents a wide range of Material Science knowledge and expertise along with experience in many types of fabrication, processing and testing. This results in the ability to support Rapid Prototyping and the best possible cost controls.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.