QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Would you like to enjoy being a part of a great team that leads the way to the world’s firsts in technology as the Champion of Software Export in Turkey and be member of Ekin Smart City Solutions?
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields,
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment, onboarding, HR practices and processes, employee relations, HR metrics,
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken,
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs,
- Problem-solving skills with analytical mind,
- Strong planning, organizational skills and willing to learn,
- High sense of responsibility and ability to work with critical timelines,
- Good team player and coherent personality,
- Preparing HR entity reports and following the deviations in the reports and taking action accordingly.
- Providing the initial support and additional follow-up to employees for all HR related inquires.
- Taking part in all HR processes within the HR function.
- Supporting the HR processes of responsible teams in line with Ekin’s policies and strategies.
- Supporting to resolve employee relations issues.
We are looking for a Human Resources Specialist who will work temporarily for 1 year. In the case of a position, it can be continued on a full-time basis.