If you fit the following criteria;
- Bachelor’s degree from Statistics, Mathematic, Econometrics, Economics, Engineering departments,
- Have minimum 1 years of experience (preferably in data analysis or budget and financial reporting, in insurance sector or audit companies),
- Have experience in data analysis,
- Have a knowledge in Python or R is preferable,
- Have advanced MS Office skills (especially Excel),
- Have advanced command of English (written and spoken),
- Willingness to gain experience in IFRS 17, which is the future insurance financial reporting standard,
- Preferably have SAP knowledge,
- Analytical and teamwork-oriented with strong communication skills,
If you are ready to;
- Be a part of the IFRS 17 regulation project group and coordinate between the local team and the Group Team,
- Preparing data requirements for IFRS 17 templates,
- Preparing, monitoring and controlling annual budget plans in line with the goals of the company,
- Preparing and following monthly, quarterly and annual group financial reports,
- General Expenses Budget/Actual follow-up,
- Taking part in strategic projects.
Apply to join the Groupama Sigorta family which is just a single click away.
If you join US, you can;
- Use your benefits flexibly,
- Make use of the application of working home office,
- Learn about insurance in depth from experienced managers,
- Have international career opportunities,
- Work in smart casual clothing,
- Enjoy a warm and employee-oriented work environment.
Come on, join US! The future is in OUR hands...