IS Investment was established in 1996 as the investment banking arm of Isbank Group in Istanbul. IS Investment provides a wide array of financial services to local and foreign investors, including Corporate Finance, Investment Advisory, Asset Management, Institutional Sales, Market Making and Liquidity Providing.
We are looking for a Communications Specialist to join our team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, or Social Sciences
- Capable of planning and organization, having strong market insight, give importance to details
- Result-oriented working, effective in problem-solving
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Interpersonal, communication, collaboration skills, open to change, and innovation competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of computer literacy; advanced level of MS Office knowledge is required
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools
- Content writing experience for all media platforms
- Proven social media and networking expertise
- Digital agency (media planning) or/and finance sector experience is a plus
- Advanced level of both written & spoken English
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
- Research and write press releases, and content for the company website, infographics, blogs and newsletters.
- Managing digital media planning of the brand.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, Social Media Ads, and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan and execute all related performance marketing activities/ actions through hands-on day-to-day optimizations across all relevant channels (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, etc.)
- Carry out market analysis, and report competitor brands' actions on digital channels.
- Knowledge of SEO, website analytics, and retargeting tools.
- Prepare and manage digital communication legs of promotional campaigns, brand image projects.
- Arrange and coordinate press conferences, and plan events.
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with external role-players.