Maersk is going through an industry-defining transformation: We want to innovate global trade by simplifying our customer’s supply chains. With simple end-to-end solutions, digital services and seamless customer engagement, we want to enable our customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere. Joining us, you will play a key role in ensuring that we succeed.
Maersk is a Company where diversity and inclusion is a core part of our people strategy. At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job.
No matter your dreams and ambitions, Maersk offers exciting career opportunities in a truly international working environment. You will get ample opportunity to develop your talent and take your career further – and we will support you in your endeavors.
· Taking full responsibility for customers' experience by managing the end-to-end shipment process in compliance with all company procedures and regulatory requirements for both Import and Export, ensuring its smooth execution.
· Be the primary point of contact for own customers and act as an advocate for the customers, internally within Maersk.
· Actively build strong relationships with customers and gain an understanding of their business, service needs, drivers and desires.
· Promptly respond to customer enquiry on shipment status and proactively notify customers of relevant deviations from the transport plan, including potential solutions or alternatives.
· Actively drive awareness and utilization of Maersk self-service channels for own customers.
· Understand and be familiar with local KPIs and act in line with set targets. Drive continuous improvements opportunities.
· Be the owner of all customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders (internal and external) as required to facilitate timely and effective resolution.
· Manage and improve day to day process interaction with own customers by leveraging detailed customer knowledge.
· Understand claims policy and its impact on company assets and guide customers best possible through any potential claim situation.
Who we are looking for
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Logistics/Shipping.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· An excellent team player and able to work under pressure.
· Energetic, well-organized, efficient and effective, self-initiated and good coordination skill
· Good analytical and problem solving skills – ability to look beyond the obvious and identify creative solutions
· Commercial drive
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Fluent in Turkish & English
*This role will be based in Istanbul & Izmir