Monovi is a steadily growing IT company with 40+ employees based in Urla/Izmir. We are providing web and mobile software solutions and regulatory Track&Trace services for global tobacco manufacturing industry worldwide. Across the world, Monovi enables its customers and employees, work and develop sustainably, by continuously adding value to the business and life. Now, we are looking for Project Management Officer.
To become a member of a growing team who works globally, applicants should be graduated from engineering faculties of Universities, primarily Computer Science, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical-Electronics Engineering, or Math/Statistics graduated.
You will be :
-Coordinating project activities and tracking the progress of the projects.
- Managing Project Calendar ( align timings, update depending on key deadlines, review actual vs plan after each cycle &report).
- Assigning project tasks by using differenttools.
- Scheduling project follow-up meetings depending on eachstage.
- Ensuring communication in the team (structured communication, orchestration anddiscipline).
- Maintaining process templates, user groups, manage turnover of users & security accesses, design roles depending on new business needs and processchanges.
- Preparing tracking reports for the projects by using MS PowerBI.
- Maintaining and keeping all documents, files and templates for the project in a structredway.
Common skills for applicants:
· Abilitytoanalyze and solve theproblems
· Being self sufficient, able totaketasks without beinginstructed.
· Fluent in English; good at Englishwriting/reading/speaking.
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to multitask
Preferred technical skills :
· Using MS Officewell.
· Performing business requirements analysis.
· Using MS Power BI.
During the pandemic, the opportunity to work remotely / from home is offered. After the pandemic, our company will continue to work in our offices in Teknoparkİzmir in Urla