MSD is a leading global biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing for life for more than a century. Bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Through our prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and animal health products, we work with customers and operate in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions. We also demonstrate our commitment to increasing access to healthcare through far-reaching policies, programs and partnerships. Today MSD continues to be at the forefront of research to advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and communities around the world. For more information visit msd.com.
As MSD Turkey we provide our interns the opportunity to work on meaningful assignments and make sure that they gain real-world experiences in Medical Team. As a medical intern, you may provide support to these areas; examples include;
- Collaboration with Global Clinical Trial Operations in ongoing clinical trials,
- Support the medical operations and Local Data Generation processes in collaboration with Medical Affairs Managers and Medical Operations Manager,
- Collaboration with Medical Affairs Managers while creating the Health Economics Modelling,
- Taking an active role in the Therapeutic Area specific Agile Team and management its weekly meetings,
- Support preparation of the Therapeutic Area specific Country Medical Affairs Plans.
- Undergraduate students who completed 3 years of education at medical school,
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
- Strong analytical skills with a digital mindset,
- Creative, innovative and continuously learning personality with strong communication skills,
- Strong achievement drive and positive attitude, desire for self-improvement,
- Evaluate and interpret medical literature, abstract and writing medical information in various formats,
- Collaborate with groups outside of the medical team as needed (Global Clinical Trial Operations, Market Access, Pharmacovigilance, Medical Operations, etc.)