Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born! Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and brand management?
Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers. In this role, you will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers' preferences in each of the following areas:
- When they learn about our product
- When they choose to buy the product
- When they use the product at home
We are looking for the world's best marketing pros who follow one simple concept: "Consumer is boss".
Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being more than just a marketer, it means being a total business owner. We need someone who is dedicated and who can guide the vision and strategy behind a brand by developing marketing plans and driving innovation. Our Brand Managers need to work regularly across functions to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand.
You are a catalyst to the brand’s strategic choices, product and commercial innovations, holistic communication plans and brand executions across all media and consumer touch points, leveraging data, insights, creativity, and innovation to achieve unparalleled product superiority.
Together, we'll continue to create leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers every single day. Pretty cool, right?
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in 2024
- Graduated in the last 3 years
- Excellent command over both written & spoken English
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
What we offer:
- Inspiring and Hybrid Work Environment – At P&G, colleagues become friends, creating a sense of belonging and caring for each other in our fun and inclusive work environment. You will be a force for good and force for growth by positively impacting our local and global communities through corporate efforts in Community Impact, Equality and Inclusion and Environmental Sustainability.
- Making an Impact as of Day 1 – You will be trusted with bigger responsibilities from the start, managing teams and leading projects throughout your career.
- Continuous Learning and Growth – You will immediately become a student of P&G Business School, where we grow next generation leaders with world-class training programs including on the job learning, corporate training programs and functional trainings.
- Feeling Valued and Rewarded – With our top-notch and pioneer people systems, you will be financially rewarded for your impact; enjoy competitive benefits and feel your mental & physical wellbeing is taken care of with our flexible work arrangements, corporate sports teams & clubs and many more.
Good to know:
- Our hiring process consists of three main steps: 1) Application, 2) Online Assessments and 3) Interviews. Click here to get all the tips to be fully prepared.
- Please apply to only one of our job openings and choose your second preference when filling the application form.
- Application deadline is 15 December 2023, Friday.
- Online Assessment deadline is 24 December 2023, Sunday.
- Online Assessment scores are valid for 365 days. If your assessments are marked completed directly when you click the link, it means you already took the assessments within 365 days, and your latest result will is taken into consideration for your application.
- Due to high volume and interest, our process can take longer than usual. Thank you for your interest an understanding!
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. At P&G we strive to build a culture where everyone feels welcome, included, and able to bring their full selves to work.
We champion social mobility and believe socio-economic status should not be a barrier to accessing job opportunities. That’s why in addition to this internship being paid, we offer provision of all the necessary technology and electronic equipment, access to a range of benefits, and financial support if you need to relocate for your internship - such as covering the cost of travel to your internship location.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please click here if you require an accommodation during the application process. Please make sure to wait to hear back from us regarding your accommodation before proceeding with the online assessment, we thank you in advance for your patience.