Are you passionate about developing people and leading change? Do you want to make a meaningful impact within a company that owns globally renowned brands like Gillette, Prima, Head & Shoulders, and Oral-B? Then apply for an internship in Human Resources at Procter & Gamble!
Forget what you think you know about working in HR - this is not business as usual. HR at P&G means being a strategic partner to the business to help lead the organization through change, shape the future of work and build best in class employee engagement. HR is the champion of P&G's 95,000+ employees and everyday we are supporting our people to perform at their peak. In HR you’ll be at the heart of helping some of the world's greatest professional talent - including yourself!
What to expect?
The internship program will take place on-site between July – September. We guarantee responsibilities from day 1 and ownership of at least one or two big projects. During your 10-week summer internship, you will get to see whether a career at P&G is what will help you ignite your potential through real-life projects, learning & development opportunities and leaders who will support you with mentoring and coaching.
At the end of the internship, our successful interns have the potential to secure a full-time position with P&G after graduation. As a “build from within” company, our people start at entry level and progress through the organization supported with mentorship and coaching.
Through your projects you will get to learn about HR practices better which includes:
- Talent Acquisition,
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Employee & Labor Communications,
- Human Resources Services & Solutions,
- Equality & Inclusion and
- Learning & Development.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in 2025
- Fluent in both written & spoken English
- Strong thinking/problem-solving, leadership, innovation skills
- Passion to learn and grow yourself
- Ability to collaborate optimally within a multicultural environment
What we offer:
- Inspiring and Hybrid Work Environment – At P&G, colleagues become friends, creating a sense of belonging and caring for each other in our fun and inclusive work environment. You will be a force for good and force for growth by positively impacting our local and global communities through corporate efforts in Community Impact, Equality and Inclusion and Environmental Sustainability.
- Making an Impact as of Day 1 – You will be trusted with bigger responsibilities from the start, managing teams and leading projects throughout your career.
- Continuous Learning and Growth – You will immediately become a student of P&G Business School, where we grow next generation leaders with world-class training programs including on the job learning, corporate training programs and functional trainings.
Good to know:
- Our hiring process consists of three main steps: 1) Application, 2) Online Assessments and 3) Interviews. Click here to get all the tips to be fully prepared.
- Please apply to only one of our job openings and choose your second preference when filling the application form.
- Application deadline is 15 December 2023, Friday.
- Online Assessment deadline is 24 December 2023, Sunday.
- Online Assessment scores are valid for 365 days. If your assessments are marked completed directly when you click the link, it means you already took the assessments within 365 days, and your latest result will is taken into consideration for your application.
- Due to high volume and interest, our process can take longer than usual. Thank you for your interest an understanding!
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. At P&G we strive to build a culture where everyone feels welcome, included, and able to bring their full selves to work.
We champion social mobility and believe socio-economic status should not be a barrier to accessing job opportunities. That’s why in addition to this internship being paid, we offer provision of all the necessary technology and electronic equipment, access to a range of benefits, and financial support if you need to relocate for your internship - such as covering the cost of travel to your internship location.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please click here if you require an accommodation during the application process. Please make sure to wait to hear back from us regarding your accommodation before proceeding with the online assessment, we thank you in advance for your patience.