We’re looking for a Lighting Design Long-Term Intern to join our Lighting Application Team (LIAS) in İstanbul, Turkey
We are Signify, formerly Philips Lighting.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive while working in a fast-paced company. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career while transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
What You’ll Do
Working as a Lighting Design Long-Term Intern at Signify is dynamic. We’re greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team, with different backgrounds and nationalities. We’re looking for a Lighting Design Long-Term Intern who’ll be responsible for providing lighting design, calculations and support.
- Support developing lighting concepts
- Prepare lighting calculations
- Prepare technical documentation
- Prepare visualizations and presentations for proposed lighting solutions to customers and end users
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor or masters degree, with the preference in technical area: electric or architectural filed. Preferred specialization: lighting design and technology
- Fluent English and Turkish (both written and spoken) is obligatory
- Hands-on experience with Autocad is obligatory
- Hands-on experience in using Dialux, Relux or other Lighting Design software will be a plus
- Knowledge of Photoshop, 3D studio, Revit, Lumion will be an added value
- Basic knowledge of control systems and building automation will be an added value
- Proven track record in creating innovative and effective lighting designs and layouts will be a plus
- Lighting certification and/or equivalent experience will be a plus
- Creativity; excellent communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with others in a professional and ethical manner
- Flexible and self-motivated team player
What You’ll Get In Return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!