Who We Are & What We Believe
We believe the internet is the great equalizer and enabler. It provides essentially unlimited access to knowledge, education, entertainment, services and commerce. And it’s an incredible tool to publish, create, share and communicate.
We think everyone deserves first-rate internet, and we have gone about creating an internet service that we ourselves want to use.
We believe in the power of curiosity, creativity and imagination. We use technology to realize our creations, to simplify and to enable. In addition, we add in hard work, sheer sweat and will power where that is not quite enough. If the idea is right, “that can’t be done”, or “that’s not how things are done” will not stop us.
We attach great importance to the assimilation of the company culture built on our values by every employee at Turknet. Here are Here are our values that have brought us to where we are today and will carry us forward;
*Break the mold *Be passionate *Be sincere *Our focus is human well-being *Be a team
Offering the best customer experience is dear to our hearts. Our industry is not very good at this, and we have lots of room to improve. We want to be the best and are looking for a leader that shares our passion.
If that’s you, we’d love to meet and get to know you. Let’s talk about how we can work together to make it happen!
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Econometrics, Mathematics, Business Administration or Statistics, Master’s degree is a plus,
- Experienced in CRM, Customer Analytics, Data Analysis and Marketing
- Solid knowledge of customer segmentation, propensity, churn models and other analytics initiatives,
- Experience in segmented campaigns operations & communication (e-mail; SMS; push notifications),
- Strong analytical skills with ability to deliver insightful ideas and draw findings from figures,
- Result-oriented, problem solver with provided resources and proactive thinker with drawing valid conclusions from findings using available data,
- Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility
- Ability to think innovative and creatively, keep up with new trends and technologies,
- Strong knowledge of MS office programs,
- SQL and Tableau / Power BI knowledge is preferred,
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English,
- Analyzing the data to understand all customer behaviors, interaction and needs,
- Build out personalized targeted communications by identifying growth opportunities and maximizing efficiency,
- Create analytical models including Segmentation, Churn, Best Offer etc.
- Planning experience based actions for target audience and segments which is determined by CRM data.
- Measure, analyze, and report performance metrics regarding loyalty program
- Assist in analysing online + offline marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies,
- Be the analytical partner for the key stakeholders in other departments , promoting data-driven decision making, and also providing ad hoc information and insights
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Design, develop and implement digital analytics solutions for enterprise clients
- Following the best practices in CRM Analytics applied in the World
What We Offer?
- Be part of a purpose driven company and management team that is changing all the rules of the game and creating an original business model and infrastructure in our generation’s most important technological development: the internet. By disrupting and revolutionizing the industry, Turknet has become the fastest growing broadband ISP in Turkey, providing the highest speed and performance. We are and will continue to have a major impact.
- Be one of the main architects and executives of high impact, big budget major success story.
- We are not afraid to question existing ways of doing things, and value creativity and freedom all as we move with the blistering speed of technological change
- Empowerment, mastery and learning. Join a company where you are entrusted with significant responsibility, where you will be part of our team forging a new path, discovering new ways of achieving things. Continuous learning opportunities to develop your mastery.
- Be yourself, join a team of unique hard working and fun-loving team mates who believe in having and are always up for fun and taking a break together as well