QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We're designers, dreamers and idea-hungry. Digital creatives who care deeply about our customers. Vodafone made the first ever mobile phone call in the UK in 1985 and we haven't looked back since. We're still putting our customers at the heart of what we do, forever challenging and pushing the boundaries of digital to give them new, ingenious and hassle-free ways to connect with their worlds.
Come and join us as a DISCOVER at Vodafone!
Our graduates cover 25 different locations worldwide. Join us on our two year Discover graduate programme where you will have the opportunity to make a real impact and work on some of our most exciting projects.
What to expect as a DISCOVER?
• Explore career options via rotations
• Learn from the finest minds in their fields
• Cutting-edge training on-the-job and in the virtual classroom
• Build expertise in your chosen area
• Flexible working hours and locations
• International experience opportunities
What we are looking for
• Studying or new graduate from Computer, Electric & Electronics, Electronics Communications, Mechatronics, Software, Systems or Mathematical departments of the Engineering Faculties
• Having no more than one year work experience
• Fluency in English
• Passion to lead the digital future of Turkey
• Eager to learn more every day
• Love of technology and innovation
Is the program open to all universities?
Yes! If you think this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
We’re hiring for the following key domains under the Technology department:
Start date: September 2020
As part of your application, you will be required to answer additional pre-screening questions to fully complete your application.