SNI provides integrated digital solutions for compliance with digitalization and is dedicated to be the central partner for its customers to stay compliant in all countries. We are a computer technology corporation focused on Tax Compliance and Regulatory Reporting software such as e-invoice, e-ledger, e-delivery, SAF-T, SII and similar interfaces & technologies.
We provide certified SAP add on solutions that reduce the risk and cost of maintaining compliance for its 400+ clients from more than 30 countries. We have been registered as SAP Global Application Development Partner and maintain a global operation, having its local representative offices in Istanbul, Warsaw and Ljubljana and partner offices in London, Amsterdam, Madrid and Budapest.
SNI is listed #12 at Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2016!
For our Contracts & Legal team, we are looking for “Contracts Specialist“ with following qualifications;
WHO YOU ARE?
- New graduate from a reputable University from the faculties of Industrial Engineering, Administrative Sciences and also Language and Literature,
- Maximum 1 year of working experience,
- Great communication skills and personable, a likeable character who likes to solve problems and help others,
- Being able to concisely explain and solve a problem via written communication will be important,
- Strong communication skills and a good team player,
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details,
- Analytical and solution-oriented,
- Strong ability to learn and self driven,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Prepare, update and review all contracts and offers according to their commercial and legal conditions and tracking of their execution till the closure,
- Keeping-up constant coordination on contracts with other departments (Operation, Legal),
- Negotiate contracts and budgets with investigative sites; and collaborate with internal project team to ensure negotiations occur within timelines,
- Performing audit and non-audit projects in line with the sector’s needs including compliance to regulations, attestation services and process improvement,
- Performs operational, financial and compliance audits in accordance with the annual audit plan in compliance with International Internal Auditing Standards,
- Executes audit assignments in an effective and timely manner and provides constructive recommendations to the management in order to add value to the Company,
- Prepares internal audit reports to Executive Management and the Audit Committee,
- Provides consultancy to the management in order to take necessary corrective actions on the open and significant audit issues,
- Follows up the action plan progress and ensures that recommendations are implemented in a timely manner.
Want to be a part of a fast growing technology company? Looking forward to your application!
"6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında kişisel verilerinizin işlenmesinden doğan haklarınıza ve bu konudaki detaylı bilgiye SNI kurumsal internet sitemizde yer alan aydınlatma metnimizden ulaşabilirsiniz.”