We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our Employer Brand team.
-Contribute to lead gaining and client retaining processes; meeting organisation, proposal preperation, onboarding, launching and reporting,
-Help to manage existing clients in terms of employer brand content, employer brand KPIs and talent attraction processes.
-Communicate with HR departments for employer branding activities and suggest ideas for the talent attraction.
-Follow up all client relations and manage the processes in line with targets; make sure that top talents are with our clients.
- Experience with a range or marketing channels
- Excellent storytelling abilities across a variety of channels; including video, careers website, advertising, events, earned media etc.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of performance metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think logically and creatively to develop solutions and come up with innovative ideas
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
- BA/BSc degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Experience with brand insights, brand positioning and employee value proposition
- Experience utilising social media platforms Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Focus on the customer
- Work as a team
- Strive for excellence
- Have courage
- Show passion