SNI provides integrated digital solutions for compliance with digitization and is dedicated to be the central partner for its customers to stay compliant in all countries. We are a computer technology corporation focused on Tax Compliance and Regulatory Reporting software such as e-invoice, e-ledger, e-delivery, SAF-T, SII and similar interfaces & technologies.
We provide certified SAP add on solutions that reduce the risk and cost of maintaining compliance for its 500+ clients from more than 30 countries. We have been registered as SAP Global Application Development Partner and maintains a global operation, having its local representative offices in Istanbul, Warsaw and Ljubljana and partner offices in London, Amsterdam, Madrid and Budapest.
SNI is listed #12 at Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2016!
For our Sales team, we are looking for “Sales Consultants“ with following responsibilities;
- Identify, contact and qualify new prospects through cold calling, other salesforce, self prospect and market lead follow up
- Develop & maintain relationships within large multinational corporations
- New business value forecasting
- Work with all targeted customers within the specified area which have a significant volume potential in order to maximize new business
- Agree and implement weekly and monthly call plans for all potential customers
- Prepare, present and negotiate the offers with customers
- Preferably from a reputable university from the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences or Engineering Faculty, Statistics and Maths Faculty
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in Sales & Solution experience in ICT industry
- Customer-driven and sales-oriented mindset, with global vision
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (German is a plus)
- Has strong analytical and optimization skills, problem solver
- Proven track record in successfully acquiring new business including solution sales within large, MNCs
- Ability to build deep trust with internal teammates and end customer executives
- Strong demonstrated oral presentation and written communication skills
- Team building and collaborative approach
- Can manage through ambiguity and a complex matrix environment