At BinBin, we like to grow at an incredible pace. To accomplish our goals, we need to strategize and execute our digital growth plan by doing a mix of little & big things in the upcoming period. We are completely growth-focused at BinBin, but having a dedicated team working and reporting on growth will enable us to reach our business goals in an ultra-fast fashion.
Thus, we are looking for a legal intern who wishes to work especially in the fields of Commercial and Corporate Law, Contracts Law and Employment Law.
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide range of commercial contracts both in English and Turkish.
- Assist the litigation team, draft petitions and conduct daily tasks in courthouses, public and private instutions
- Draft and review corporate documents (PoAs, General Assembly Meetings, BoD Resolutions, internal directives, and signature circulars etc.) both in English and Turkish.
- Follow up corporate secretarial processes such as General Assembly and Board meetings and necessary registration steps.
- Provide legal consulting to the company on all sorts of Corporate Law, IP Law and Labor Law etc.
- Participation in development of internal procedures and support in-house training process.
- Develop and maintain contract templates.
- Engage in data protection projects, draft necessary legal documents thereof.
- Monitor and follow amendments on the relevant legislation and inform relevant units.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written. A certificate of IELTS 7.0+ or YDS 80+or TOEFL 95+ is required.
- Strong knowledge of the Turkish laws and regulations, and judicial system.
- Self-discipline and attention to detail.
- Must have the ability of time management and ability to adopt.
- Capable of multitasking.
- Willing to manage complexity.
- Strong communication and reporting skills, strong ability to research and follow up, adaptable team player.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Master’s Degree in Law, Finance or Capital Markets is an asset.
- Interest in technology, micromobility sector and its requirements in the legal world is an asset.
Although it is not a primary criterion for our review, we kindly ask candidates to include their GPAs on their resumes.